Who should become a member?
We welcome any company, business entity, non-profit organisation (including HOA's and community forums), academic institution that is involved in the development, production, deployment, service, maintenance or analysis of FTTH networks or FTTH network components.
Benefits of being a member of the FTTH Council Africa
- Access to industry events and sharing of market data : The FTTH Council Africa, as well as our partners often host industry events where market data is discussed and presented in the form of detailed analysis of these statistics.
- Unique networking opportunities : By joining the Council Africa you are able to meet leaders in the industry and benefit from new contacts, open discussions and new insights!
- Participation in FTTH Council Africa Conferences and other events : Our annual conference is THE meeting point for all people interested in fibre related activities in Africa. We also host annual golf days that are exclusively open to our members.
Why become a member?
Change the future of Africa through effective broadband penetration
By actively participating in our community you are able to take part in the process of accelerating fibre deployments in Africa. Members of the FTTH Council Africa support the development and deployment of broadband infrastructure that will change the lives of all citizens on the continent of Africa. We salute our member companies for their contribution to broadband penetration!!
Once you decided to become a member you will have to fill in an application form. This application is then approved by the Board of Directors. Once approval has been granted you are formally introduced to the rest of the members.
Levels of Membership
- Corporate Membership
- Multi-National Organisations and Operators (Companies active in more than one FTTH Council Africa region)
Annual Membership Fee: US$ 8,500.00 | ZAR 109,000.00
- Corporate Membership
- Large Organisations (Large Companies active in only one FTTH Council Africa region)
Annual Membership Fee: US$ 5,500.00 | ZAR 69,000.00
- Small / Medium Enterprises (SMME) (Small / Medium Enterprises active in only one FTTH Council Africa region)
Annual Membership Fee: US$ 3,500.00 | ZAR 39,000.00
- Aimed at academic institutions and research firms
- Membership based on offering FTTH Council Africa access to research results for industry reports
Annual Membership Fee: US$ 1,000.00 | ZAR 10,000.00
- Aimed at individuals who own one-man businesses or consultants
Annual Membership Fee: US$ 500.00 | ZAR 5,000.00
Government and Regulatory Body participation is FREE
Home Owners Associations and community forums participate for FREE
Become a member
For more information contact Juanita Clark: